It is our Goal to have minimal impact on nature around us and simply blend in or leave it better then we found it.
Below are some of our Eco-friendly procedures:
All furniture and finishes are sourced and have low VOC (Volatile organic compounds. )
The trees cleared for our site were incorporated into the building design.
All bathroom faucets are low flow to reduce water waste.
Toilets are dual flush and use non potable water.
The building has a green roof to prevent the heat island effect.
Interior lights automatically adjust based on the amount of natural daylight to save energy.
Exterior lights dim at night o they won't negatively affect nocturnal animals.
Plants are used in the interior to purify the air
Soap and shampoo dispensers are used in the hotel rooms to diminish waste.
-Run-off control through the use of rain gardens
- high efficiency outdoor lighting
- reducing the light pollution by using downward pointing fixtures
- recycling and trash cans throughout the park
- wood duck and other bird houses to promote wildlife population
- utilizing permeable surfaces (parking lots and paths) allowing water to drain through when possible
- water fountains throughout park where possible to cut back on plastic water bottles
- pet waste sites stocked with biodegradable bags
- planting native plants that that will continue to flourish and support already existing